We would never sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies either for marketing purposes or any other purpose. We just don’t do it.
The term ‘Cash & Carry Superstores’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company Cash and Carry Windows and Conservatories Ltd, Company number SC291745 whose registered office is at 15 North Avenue, Clydebank Business Park, Glasgow, G81 2QP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales
If you have any questions about our website Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. This document was last updated on 26.07.2021.
Nobody beats Cash & Carry Superstores for quality, value for money and levels of customer satisfaction. Why not find out what we can do for you?